Shinigami Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami Society

Shinigami, Shinigami, and more Shinigami. Amazing i know. Protect the spiritual from hollows it is amazing. so please enjoy yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitsune

Kitsune

Location : Im right by your side im your person to lean on im your bestest buddy

Character sheet
Health:
Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Left_bar_bleue500/500Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Zanpakuto:

Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it   Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Name: Kitsune

Squad: 13

Position: 5th seat

Zanpakuto Name: Nejibana (捩花; Japanese name for the Spiranthes, translated in the English manga as "twisted flower"):

Apperance: She wear her collar a little more looselyand has a smaller shash. she also has shother sleeves. other then that she looks like my avatar

Personality:Fun loveing and energetic. very cheerful but a little slow and such describes her self: I have a sunny dipostion and I'm always kind to animals

Bio: Umm... when i entered the soul society i made friends fast due to my cheerfulness. I usually stick to some people like a puupy and i was taken in as everyone's pet or everyone's little sister

Special Abilities: I have the power to spread cheerfulness!!! jk jk i have a power over water

Last edited by Kitsune on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Yoruichi
Admin

Location : I am the only spy that will follow you in broad daylight and hide when it's dark. I am you shadow.

Character sheet
Health:
Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Left_bar_bleue500/500Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Zanpakuto:

Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it   Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:38 pm

You have to wear a standard soul reaper uniform you can't wear human clothes you are a ghost basically.

And for your squad put 13
postion put 5th seat

Last edited by Yoruichi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinigamisociety.rpg-board.net
Kitsune

Kitsune

Location : Im right by your side im your person to lean on im your bestest buddy

Character sheet
Health:
Zanpakuto:

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it   Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Works for me X3
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin

Location : I am the only spy that will follow you in broad daylight and hide when it's dark. I am you shadow.

Character sheet
Health:
Zanpakuto:

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it   Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:38 pm

fix it on your profila thing.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Health:
Zanpakuto:

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it   Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Aya! ok its fixed
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Zanpakuto:

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it   Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:27 pm

Now i need you to post your personality under Zanpakuto creation so i can evaluate it and give you your zanpakuto which is your sword
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Health:
Zanpakuto:

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it   Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:07 pm

Aya. Okay
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Zanpakuto:

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it   Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:58 pm

i put in your zanpakuto so you are all set to go a head and start Rping
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Health:
Zanpakuto:

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it   Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:05 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it   Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune, kit, kitsune-sama. kit-kun what ever you wanna cal me as long as i like it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinigami Society :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: