Shinigami Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami Society

Shinigami, Shinigami, and more Shinigami. Amazing i know. Protect the spiritual from hollows it is amazing. so please enjoy yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for the Training Ground *please read before doing anything*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi
Admin

Location : I am the only spy that will follow you in broad daylight and hide when it's dark. I am you shadow.

Character sheet
Health:
Rules for the Training Ground *please read before doing anything* Left_bar_bleue500/500Rules for the Training Ground *please read before doing anything* Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Zanpakuto:

Rules for the Training Ground *please read before doing anything* Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the Training Ground *please read before doing anything*   Rules for the Training Ground *please read before doing anything* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:14 pm

This is where anyone can come and train... just make sure you have your captains permission (if your squad does not have a captain you are automatically it)

Well here are the rules

1: NO GOD MODDING!!!!!!!!!!! (you all know what that means)

2: no continuous attacking. each player get a turn.

3: you have a week to respond to an attack or else you automatically forfit

Others if you have any input for rules please pm me

Now how to battle

1: You will roll the dice. roll either battle die 1 twice or battle die 2 once

2: use this chart to decipher the damage points.

1 or 2: ulitmate attack 200 damage

3 and 4: miss

5 and 6: weak atack 10 damage

7-10: normal attack 20 damage

11 and 12: critical hit 50 damage

You figure out the damage by adding the dice up. for example if you rolled dice 1 twice and got a 3 and a 6 that would add up to 9 and then that would be a normal attack. if you don't under stand please pm me.

3: please be sure that when you take damage that you erase that much from your health or i will do that for you.

4: please make sure that you post how much damage you have dealt to the other person.

BE SURE TO FIGHT FAIR
Back to top Go down
https://shinigamisociety.rpg-board.net

Rules for the Training Ground *please read before doing anything*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinigami Society :: Squads and Training grounds :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: