Shinigami Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami Society

Shinigami, Shinigami, and more Shinigami. Amazing i know. Protect the spiritual from hollows it is amazing. so please enjoy yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arisia Mikiro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisia

Arisia

Character sheet
Health:
Arisia Mikiro Left_bar_bleue500/500Arisia Mikiro Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Zanpakuto:

Arisia Mikiro Empty
PostSubject: Arisia Mikiro   Arisia Mikiro Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Name: Arisia Mikiro

Squad: errr i know abseloutley nothing about bleach so yoshi just assign me some where...try to make it somewhere i wont get my ass kicked

Position: O_o give me anything in the upper ranks cause i need to be high ranked to fit meh bio and personality

Zanpakuto Name: Please do not woory about this as we will assign one for depending on your personality

Apperance: avi

Personality: The flirty fun loving kind shes a nice girl but can get how you say.... anoying. No doubt she is the life of a party and she likes to keep it that way. She's not one for work so she usually get a subordinate to do it unless she finds some work intresting

Bio: She was always blowing off wrok by useing her charm to get the men in her squad to do it for her. When she did take work she went above and beyond like it was nothing bringing her up in the ranks

Special Abilities: Femine charm XD
Back to top Go down

Arisia Mikiro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinigami Society :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: